The Farmers Market is a licensed Recreational Cannabis dispensary in Denver, Colorado, and, as such abides by all rules and regulations governing the distribution and sale of recreational cannabis within Denver, Colorado.
Facility access is limited to those individuals who present a valid photo ID proving that they are over the age of 21 at the time of entry. Current acceptable forms of ID include the following, per Colorado Revised Statutes:
“R 404 – Acceptable Forms of Identification for Retail Sales A. Valid Identification to Verify Age Only. A Licensee shall refuse the Transfer of Retail Marijuana, Retail Marijuana Concentrate, or Retail Marijuana Product to anyone, unless such person can produce a form of valid identification showing that the purchaser is 21 years of age or older. If the identification contains a picture and date of birth, the kind and type of identification deemed adequate shall be limited to the following, so long as such identification is valid and not expired:
1. An operator's, chauffeur's or similar type driver's license, including a temporary license, issued by any state within the United States, District of Columbia, or any U.S. territory;
2. An identification card, including a temporary identification card, issued by any state within the United States, District of Columbia, or any U.S. territory, for the purpose of proof of age using requirements similar to those in sections 42-2-302 and 42-2- 303, C.R.S.; CODE OF COLORADO REGULATIONS 1 CCR 212-2 Marijuana Enforcement Division 98
3. A United States military identification card or any other identification card issued by the United States government including but not limited to a permanent resident card, alien registration card, or consular card;
4. A passport or passport identification card; or
5. Enrollment card issued by the governing authority of a federally recognized Indian tribe, if the enrollment card incorporates proof of age requirements similar to sections 42-2-302 and 42-2- 303, C.R.S.”
The Farmers Market reserves the right to refuse service or entry to any person at any time if they do not meet the identification requirements, they present a threat to either staff or premises, or if they are displaying impaired judgment / decision making due to cannabis, alcohol, or other substance.